How to nominate
Nominating is an easy online process comprising of five simple steps:
- If you don’t already have one, set up your login account. From here you'll be able to control all aspects of your submission.
- Have a good look at the program's category list. Here you can work out where your nomination best fits into the awards.
Create your nomination. Simply fill out the online form with the relevant information regarding your submission and upload any supporting media. We accept all major image files. Video footage must be submitted in the appropriate YouTube or Vimeo format.
If your nomination is a client commissioned project, this is the time to notify your client for their input and approval - the awards process is about recognition for both creators and commissioners.
- Edit your nomination. Feel free to return to your nomination and edit it any time before the final deadline. Remember to click save so as not to lose your updated work.
- Submit your nomination. When you're happy with your nomination click submit to make your final submission. The nomination fee is payable online and please remember that your nomination can't be reviewed until it's been submitted and paid for.
- Provide interesting copy. The more relevant and interesting your nomination is, the more likely people are going to engage with it.
- Supply great imagery. Highlight your nomination's innovation and design through simple clean images. The better the imagery is, the better your nomination will look on the site. You can include up to 10 images.
- Focus on the user. Really show how the user engages with your project by focusing on the user experience and relevancy.
- Get in early. The sooner you enter the awards the longer your nomination is visible on the site. This means more exposure.
- Promote. Let your community know about your nomination by adding your nomination URL to your website, social media and email newsletters.